CANPACK is a producer of innovative and environmentally friendly packaging: aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal food packaging and crown caps. Over our thirty years in the business, we have developed a flexible, effective and mutually beneficial strategy of close cooperation with customers. Our guiding principle is an individual approach to customers, focused on delivering the solutions addressing their particular challenges. Our service covers the entire process of packaging production - from concept, through design, to production and delivery.
Our services and activities include:
- Support in identifying consumer insights and inspiration;
- Dedicated training for marketing teams and creative agencies to build awareness of the packaging production process and use this knowledge later, in day-to-day work;
- Cooperation with agencies to help them take full advantage of the technical possibilities of print and the special effects available;
- Participation in "Innovation Days" to present and discuss CANPACK’s offer, the market trends, as well as to brainstorm concepts for new packaging or visual solutions, such as:
- Special effects to support branding and graphic design;
- Technical innovations to enhance the added value of a product;
- Printing solutions to support brands’ promotional activities;
- Dedicated industrial design tailored to specific needs (e.g., CP Glass "Book of Ideas").
- Support at the design stage to maximize the use of technological possibilities of cans;
- Test printing to check the final effect before commission of production;
- Verification of creative concepts via the Virtual Store and Eyetracking technologies to minimize risk;
- Print preparation and execution.
Among the services listed above, we attach particular importance to special effects. We currently offer over 20 different can decoration options, including touch-and-feel effects, thermo- and photoactive effects, as well as printing on can ends, along with solutions to support the promotional campaigns of a customer.