The Scottish craft brewer has bars in the UK and around the world, which have been hit by lockdowns. While it is awaiting official guidance from the UK government, it has already set out 10 key initiatives it believes will offer an environment where consumers feel relaxed and safe.
- Contactless ordering via an ‘order to table’ app
- Staff will wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Easily accessible sanitiser stations
- Clearly visible social distancing signage and guidelines
- Amended furniture layouts to create appropriate space between guests
- Staff monitoring capacity continually
- Cashless payment only: either via the BrewDog app or card payment
- Single use menus
- Physical table screens available on request
- Surface cleaning every 15 minutes
“We believe that beer can bring people together during periods of real adversity, and when we finally get our bars back open again, and our customers visit us to enjoy a well-deserved pint, we will ensure that they do so with a very warm welcome, and in a clean and safe environment,” says BrewDog.