The one-day event will give operators working in beer, wine, cider, spirits and softs the chance to gain key insights into the latest consumer trends, new product development, innovation and training techniques.
Drink Tank will be held in London on November 27, 2019: helping senior buyers, operators and suppliers get the inside track on the industry.
How do you spot a Fever-Tree for the woods?
Highlights of the event include:
- Inside the mind of the consumer: MCA Insight will lead a live focus consumer group to find out exactly what they're looking for.
- Backing a winner: New brands launch all the time: but how do you spot a Fever-Tree for the woods? What are the key attributes of a successful new brand launch?
- Low + No: Club Soda’s Laura Whilloughby will lead a panel including Jonny Shield, Seedlip; David Burgess, co-founder of Fugitive Motel; and Dan Crowther, the Hedonist; to find out more about the growing trends in low and no ABV drinks.
- Launch roulette: Hear suppliers Zag Drinks and Pontoon Cocktail pitch their products to the audience – who will be voting on the winner.
- Breakout sessions: Offering a sharpened focus on the beer, wine, spirits, cider and soft sectors.
- Cocktail top guns: Innovative cocktail masterclass sessions from stand-out operators on the Top 50 Cocktail Bars.
The event is run by BeverageDaily sister publications - The Morning Advertiser, Restaurant magazine and Big Hospitality - alongside market intelligence experts MCA and CGA.
Find out more about the event here.