Novosibirskprodmash Co. Ltd. is the leading Russian producer of beverage bottling equipment. It was founded in 1997 in Novosibirsk, the third largest city in Russia and a world-famous scientific center. Apart from producing clear water bottling lines, the company specializes in manufacturing of beer dispensing systems PEGAS™.
The PEGAS™ systems are meant for fast and foam-free dispensing of beer from kegs into take-home containers (PET or glass bottles). For five years of their existence these dispensers have significantly contributed to the development of a new market segment in Russia - take-away draught beer stores and, in general, to the growth of draught beer sales all over the country.
The distinguishing features of the PEGAS™ systems are the following, they:
- eliminate excessive foam while bottle-filling;
- reduce beer wastage to a minimum;
- fully keep CO2 in the beverage;
- increase filling speed (3-4 times faster than a conventional beer tap);
- As a result, save profit.
The range of the products includes:
- PEGAS (model 2004), system for filling PET bottles.
- PEGAS NovoTap (model 2008), improved system for filling PET bottles.
- PEGAS CrafTap (model 2009), system for filling glass bottles.
PEGAS™ products are cost-effective dispensers aimed at increasing beer sales volume. In Novosibirskprodmash we are dedicated to serving beer industry and solving specific industry problems related to beer dispensing.