Zenith Global's 28th UK Water Drinks Conference is an annual forum for debating key issues and meeting other business leaders, from producers and suppliers to retailers and advisers.
The 2020 conference will provide updates and insights on consumer and market trends as well as exploring the direction of new product development and debating challenges from public health to packaging sustainability.
The theme of 'Hydration Nation' has been selected to keep a focus on product benefit, while also addressing challenges such as sustainability and innovation.
Programme highlights include:
- Market overview from Kantar and Zenith Global
- Sustainability solutions from Natural Source Water Association and Nestlé
- Industry leadership panel with Danone, Harrogate Spring and Highland Spring
- Hydration research from University of East London
- Emerging segment innovation
Companies can display their innovations free of charge in the 'Chiller Corner' for attendees to discover and taste. New businesses will gain valuable and constructive feedback first hand from industry experts and peers.
Early booking rate available until 14 February.
Congress Centre, 28 Great Russell Street, London
- Website: www.zenithglobal.com/events/ukwd2020