This one day event will be held in central London on Thursday 16th May and will offer the opportunity for business leaders to gain a concise world view of market trends, industry issues, emerging innovation successes and technology development in one day.
Benefit from industry expert insights on:
- Global market trends including innovation and changes in China, Japan and the United States.
- Consumer and retail disruption addressed by speakers from IGD and Kantar.
- Emerging technologies covered by IBM on uses for blockchain, the founder of Dirty Lemon on conversational commerce and new market dynamics with an adviser to Anheuser-Busch InBev and Suntory.
- Zenith Global will share new findings on zero drinks, functional beverages, plant-based beverages and ethical marketing.
- Anticipating and planning for 2023, led by Jerry Fowden, Executive Chairman of Cott Corporation.