We all know consumers are turning away from sugary soda – but what are they turning towards instead? Our expert panel takes this question and identifies both established and emerging beverage categories and explores why they have such potential. Will kombucha be king or is it coffee that’s now cutting edge? Is energy consumers’ top priority or are other functional categories fueling demand?
- Co-Founder Daina Trout on how she’s grown Health-Ade Kombucha from a farmers market to national brand – and attracted investment from Coca-Cola
- Oliver Bennett on why he thinks sugar-free and natural caffeine XITE Energy can take on the big boys in the energy category
- And Jim Watson, senior beverage analyst, Rabobank, on which beverage categories he thinks have the best chance of conquering the market.
The panel, hosted by BeverageDaily editor Rachel Arthur, will also look at questions such as:
- Which are the most promising beverage categories emerging in today’s market?
- How well are big brands doing in making their beverages healthier?
- Are retailers supporting a drive towards healthier beverages?
- Are we going to see cross-over and category blurring between the soft drink and alcoholic drinks industries?
- What’s the secret to success as a beverage entrepreneur?
- And much, much more!